Present: Andrea Clements/RSFH, Mitchell Hammonds/MUSC, William Dooley/Hanahan, Sonya Addison-Stewart/BCSD, Ashley Barnes/Goose Creek, Nancy Muller/LGC, Hanna Beckman/Ashley Ridge, Jessica Schwartz/Charleston/Dorchester Mental Health, Melanie Hay/FDHS, Charity Summers/Garrett, Jack Mansor/FDHS, Scott Little/Summerville HS, Whitney Reafler/DMH Staff: Suzi Raiford
Suzi: AGC Scholarship recommendations due by 3.31.17.
2017 Project Based Learning workshops for interdisciplinary academy teams registration.
William Dooley: Hanahan HS academy roll-out and advisory board.
· Andrea Clements: RSFH will host three more Youth Apprentices and adding patient care technician in 2017
· Ashley Barnes: 9 Goose Creek students took National Health Science certification exam as completers.
· Sonya: BCSD Summer CNA program at Timberland HS, includes 20-25 students/adult ed and rotations hosted by local AllCare nursing homes.
· Whitney Reafler: Dept. of Mental Health hosted 100+ students in November including tours, presenters, criminal system mental health experts.
· Mitchell Hammond: registration for “Discover MUSC”, Friday, March 10, opens 1.11.17. Maximum attendees-250 (83 per district).
· Hannah: Agape delivered HPPA and certificates for 300+ ARHS students.
· Scott: Summerville is expanding the Health Science facilities and HOSA planning.
· Nancy: LGC offers Healthcare Management and Wellness. LGC Advisory conducting a teacher survey regarding goals, education, decision making process, ranking of decisions/priorities.
Teachers and Academy Partners one-on-one planning time (10 minutes).